MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

Andylgo and all, Like many others, I made the mistake to listen...

1. 21 Posts.
    Andylgo and all,

Like many others, I made the mistake to listen to a "salesman" many years with his hot air promises and my ignorance. I invested in two of Breeze's start-ups believing in his story. Lucky that I stopped at two! Now he is trying to raise money for his BAR, etc I would not even touch it with a ten foot pole. How many more jobs does he have? A much multi talented "salesman" who sold gas, oil, highest tech medical device called BAR, molecular science, etc..and of course advisory work on fund raising, office services...

I am angry and I want justice to be meted out to the "salesman" who does not deliver his promises. I would not use the word 'con man' as this will be moderated. But this is how I feel after parting with my money. Time to act instead of suffering in silence. I hope the MMR board would take stern action and not accept the irresponsible behaviour of Breeze, compromising the company's future. I will be giving my piece to the board if they did not act forcefully to recover stolen property when the EGM is held. They would loose my support.

The EGM should be a good show down not so much between Breeze and the MMR board but I would think between shareholders and Breeze. I urge fellow shareholders to be there and listen to what Breeze has to say.

We need a movement to make sure Breeze is not back again. Many of us are around the Perth area, a couple of hours of shareholder's service may help minimise your loss and give the new team a chance to rebuild a much damaged company. I sign myself up to this movement!

Looking forward to meet the "salesman" in person and id we are lucky his three directors standing for election.

HB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.