SRK 1.96% 5.0¢ strike resources limited

My thoughts are that Paulsens should not be sold and Apurimac...

1. 9 Posts.
    My thoughts are that Paulsens should not be sold and Apurimac should continue to be investigated to commence mining to generate a return. If we don't have the money to get Paulsens into production is to enter into an agreement with another miner so that we can unlock value from the asset. If we can't generate a return from Apurimac, which we haven't been able to in the past 10 or so years, then it should be sold also and we shouldn't throw any more money at it.

If our LEL shares are sold the funds should be put to getting Paulsens into production only if there is a sound plan in place as to where and how the money will be spent and if the project will show an acceptable return. I do not trust our Directors with our money or their ability to generate returns from both Paulsens and Apurimac. I'd prefer that all assets are divested with the proceeds returned to shareholders and the company wound up. Otherwise I'd assume we'd end up in the same position where Directors receive their Directors fees and we are left in the same position in 10 years time albeit with reduced funds.

Just my opinion, please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $13.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $16.15K 325.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49300 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 135319 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.36pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ 60868
Last updated 15.37pm 07/05/2024 ?
SRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.