CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. R08
    8,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1834
    That's correct Chris....

The latest quarterly also causes further concern around continuous disclosure obligations from company management. Particularly an undisclosed borrowing of $350k and any relevant terms attached thereto that was included left of field to balance the books, keeping the company solvent. I suspect the ASX may be asking some questions about this. It seems the company is unaware of the Corporations Act requirements considering numerous documented breaches over time....

Not to mention that one of the management team represented to holders at the recent EGM that revenues had been received (as reported here by a poster that was told such things). Advised such revenues would appear in the March quarterly - however they did not appear. When queried by a holder via email since release of the quarterly, the company director advised he would need to check and get back to the shareholder as he wasn't sure. All this after said director signed off on the March quarterly. That doesn't quite sound right from a governance and honesty perspective.....more to it one would think.

IMO, based on company announcements and information shared on these threads by others - not I.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.