LKE 7.50% 4.3¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Notice of General Meeting and Proxy Form, page-10

1. 3,102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1418
    It was some 6 or 7 months ago that I was at the AGM. LKE made up a significant amount of my portfolio (far too much at the time) due to solid rises in SP and Options so I felt compelled to go.

Spirits were high, management were getting a pay rises and large amounts of free options.

Drilling had already started and results were "imminent".

Steve himself was quite impressive I thought. And the other guys OK also.

But I can see no meaningful progress since the AGM 6 months ago. Now I'm sure they have made progress, but they just haven't really reported it!!!. I still maintain that these guys must have some results by now, but have perhaps asked the lab nicely to hold those results back until they drill a bit more and try and find something decent?. Who knows but it doesn't feel quite right - hence I'm sitting on the sidelines watching with interest.

My initial plan was to take profits at around 20+ cents and then reinvest if it got to these sorts of levels. But at the moment management aren't giving me the confidence to do that. Stu had been flogging the hell out of LKE on Twitter every few hours (maybe dropped off a bit now) commenting on everything to do with Lithium except for the missing results. He's pumping it hard.

I hope they do in fact find some nice brine so they can realise some of that potential they look to have with their early land grab.

But at the moment, it remains as potential only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.003(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $71.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.4¢ 3.9¢ $533.7K 12.77M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 856971 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 731502 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.