LKE 5.88% 3.6¢ lake resources n.l.

Ann: Notice of General Meeting and Proxy Form, page-16

1. 2,399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 459
    IMO many are eagerly waiting for positives drill results so they can get the f* out with less damage, no confident in management that even one lake of the many they hold ever will become in construction or production.

Management have shown their capacity skills and the only competent skills i could found is wasting good money, giving interviews how great and good we are and tell everybody how good our neighbours are prospecting, shooting with fancy powerpoint presentations, but when it comes to the real world, silence, nothing, still no drill results after 5 months.

I think fellow LKEers that we bet on the wrong man and we are all trapped. Time will tell, Steve is waitng for shortage in Li for the coming 6 years and hopes he can sell those lakes with good profit to anybody ineteresting, i myself think it will be a very long wait.

GLTAH hope you guys see the big picture and the big picture is we are going nowhere, the music has stopped the hype is over for ppt and interviews, now it comes to real leadership and management where only strong digits, hands on mentality, results and progress, offtake construction and eventually production is in place and with SP i don't think he is the right man on the right place to make that happened this decade, AIMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.002(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $60.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.7¢ 3.4¢ $220.4K 6.213M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 376678 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 826925 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LKE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.