IXR 0.00% 1.0¢ ionic rare earths limited

FWIW, I am still heavy in Sayona and have been following the...

1. 98 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    FWIW, I am still heavy in Sayona and have been following the story for years now.

Lynch had won the bid for North America Lithium complex, purchased Moblan in partnership with the Quebec government, JV'd with Consolidated lithium and had set up the company for an aggressive expansion into chemicals, with rumours of offtakes.
    There's pages and pages about this on the Sayona forum.
    Something went south at board level and the next thing we knew was Lynch was ousted, the old guys were still there and since then, it seems they have systematically dismantled all these plans, and Sayona has been in an irrecoverable downward spiral which has seen it stuck at 52 week lows....no plans...no offtake....no investment....no pulse.....
    And the shorters got in on the action, recognized the instability and shortened them to buggery...
    Sp is 3.9c down from highs of 39.....many down 80-90%.......and many there would have Lynch back in a heartbeat...
    Enough about that, let's get back on track and see what he can do here.

I think he is a very good fit with Tim, and the synergistic qualities that they can bring together will help to nail down these elusive binding contracts and financing that we need to move forward.
    That may be the reason Tim brought him in.

Lets hope that's the game plan anyway....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $214.1K 21.20M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4639149 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 6165424 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.