IXR 10.0% 1.1¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting and Proxy Form, page-57

1. 8,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2813
    Kos, so many of those comments are simply NOT correct IMHO.

You said:
    "I haven't seen the current accounts, but I would hazard a guess that this money has not been received, because the shares have NOT been placed yet, because we have not yet voted on the ratification of resolution 1 and resolution 6."

Well, they HAVE already been Issued on 30 April 2024. Have a read of last Appendix A. They only Issue shares when they have been paid for.

Again, the only reason we are being asked to approve that 384m shares, is because the Board want to be able to issue more shares under the 15% capacity rule.

You also said:

"...Because today he (Mr Lynch) could have bought them for 1.1c..."

No he could not.
    Directors can only buy shares in certain "windows" of time. ie there are blackout periods.
    And any director of any company, can only buy shares on mkt when they are not in possession of material info which has not been released to the mkt.
    I would think that there is plenty of material info not released, because they are negotiating all sorts of deals with the "supply chain".
    So the answer is to see s/h approve the issue of those shares - and thats why they are doing that.

I still say we should send a message to the Board, that the issue of these shares, and particularly the Options, is unreasonable to existing shareholders. We should have had the opportunity to participate in an issue under same terms. ALL shareholders are supposed to be treated equally.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $53.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $251.9K 23.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 9762722 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8390402 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.