IXR 10.0% 0.9¢ ionic rare earths limited

Well said Jake. Hi all been a while. Just got back from 6 weeks...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3327
    Well said Jake. Hi all been a while. Just got back from 6 weeks overseas and catching up on this out of touch, over generous nightmare of a company imo. This company has lost all respect from me, my family and friends who all hold and since inception.

Every SH should stop whining and send a strong message to this out of touch board and management imo who have failed terribly to improve SP since that terrible decision to submit that weak A scoping study which was the start of a downward spiral for SH’s SP.

This company need to be sent a strong message of SH’s voting against these over generous resolutions imo.

I am over this board and all our holdings which is still a large holding will be a big against for all resolutions. IXR is no longer a stock for retail SH’s it’s only about rewarded their mates and the board imo.

IXR is a disgrace imo. WTF 4 yrs with a pathetic low target for options and an out of touch low placement price. We will now see sub 1c as a result from this over generous placement with these B$ unacceptable free options thanks to this out of touch board imo. I am furious and not impressed. Vote AGAINST guys send a strong message.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.