AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

Poor tenement? How do you justify this?When it comes to poor...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Poor tenement? How do you justify this?

When it comes to poor management; I will play a neutral role in this for the time being; but know that every business has its operating benchmarks. I believe AUZ is trying to operate within its benchmarks in negotiating with an Off taker. I'll bet if they reduced their margins ridiculously there will be an off taker tomorrow but than this will not help AUZ or its shareholders. In my opinion, SKI pulled out becuase AUZ refused to budge from their benchmarks (I remember reading a good while ago that SKI expected further "incentives" to formally sign on the dot, but this did not happen). We don't know the intricacies of their negotiations. It is imperative that AUZ negotiates within benchmarks in which the project financier(s) can get comfortable that AUZ will have the required cash flow to meet its future financial commitments and at the same time grow as a viable business. This what we all want including AUZ (remember we're all on the same side) but not privy to Board discussions.

We must know more before making big judgements and all we can do is anxiously wait for their announcements.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.