GLN 4.35% 11.0¢ galan lithium limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting & Letter to Shareholders, page-56

1. 13,955 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8489
    Yes there is certainly some funny games being played by various entities who imo want to control a large piece of the pie over the longer term, as they realise how big that pie is.

Afaict the transition to electrified mobility provides a very unique opportunity for us as investors, and we don’t have many comparable recent disruptions to get a good sense of how it should unfold.
    In very round numbers; a billion cars need to be “replaced”, requiring somewhere around 50 million tonnes of LCE, using “current” battery tech.
    Even if say 300kt of supply is added each year, this is still a process that will take a couple more decades. Then add demand from other sources.
    Afaik we are currently only a few percent into this transition, in terms of EVs in the total global fleet.
    There is a long way to go, and this is just the start, imo.
    Imo economics will be the primary driver for mass adoption, with incentives and regulation accelerating things somewhat.
    Afaict the tipping point is behind us and although there will be (and has been) waves along the way, they are part of a much much larger tidal shift IMO.
    I chuckle when I see some other posters claiming things like “the EV bubble has burst” etc…

Interesting times ahead!

Good luck

Imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $55.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $331.6K 3.024M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 804140 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 379713 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.