KKL 0.00% 1.5¢ kollakorn corporation limited

Finally we have our EGM with shares trading post consolidation...

1. 2,568 Posts.
    Finally we have our EGM with shares trading post consolidation Tuesday the following week.

This is when things should start to get interesting and we should start to see the benefits of this merger. Nice to see some finer detail regarding Isity and the Chanchun project.

Still lot's for me to take in from this. However, besides the obvious advantages for KKL existing technologies, some interesting info being provided of Isity:

(i) Sewage Dehydration

Sewage water is dehydrated in a vacuum using a very cost effective and patented process to produce potable water and a very dry sewage sludge cake (<2% moisture) and as a result is now regarded as an excellent fuel for sustainable power generation for the following reasons:
    • Concentrating the carbon content of the sludge enables efficient utilization in a number of gasification solutions;
    • Potable water (certified to EU standards) is generated and captured for commercial use; and
    • The negative environmental impact of sewage waste is avoided.

(ii) Pyrolysis Gasification of Sewage Sludge

The sludge pyrolysis gasification concept has a number of unique and patented attributes that allow for the manufacture of a high quality, high energy renewable syngas (synthetic gas) suitable for direct use in gas engines. This process is capable of high levels of both electrical and thermal efficiency. The process is used to turn sewerage into energy, and ash/biochar (fertiliser). The process combines flash pyrolysis with steam gasification and is:

• Significantly more efficient than other approaches or technologies; and
    • Is completely carbon neutral and can be added to existing infrastructure or used to create a purpose-built facility.

This technology has created a lot of interest already, and
    as a result Isity has entered into due diligence with 2 cities in China and 2 cities in Australia.

These near term performance targets are particularly reassuring. Especially $100m pa. revenue within the first 3 years.  

Very happy to see this finally progressing

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.