PEK 4.55% 21.0¢ peak rare earths limited

Good afternoon cwamit. I just wanted to say that I like your...

1. 8 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Good afternoon cwamit. I just wanted to say that I like your Posts, which do increase my understanding of my investment in Peak.

like you, I have high hopes for this Company, and agree that our best way forward is to have Shenghe as an agreeable Partner. Also agree with your view that we should start getting dividends in about three years, with the share price increasing in advance of that.

Regarding the last Company Announcement, there is a sub-section headed “Explanatory Statements” and I ask if you noticed on pages 5 and 6 of that Statement that there were a number of conditions which had to be “met or waived” before we gave Shenghe the right to 100% of the mines product (Heavy Mineral Concentrate) for 7 years? Condition 5, or (v), was that there had to be in place an arrangement for - “funding the construction, development of the project plus satisfactory draw-down arrangements”. Then a little further down was the sentence - “ condition (v) had been satisfied or waived”.

So two possibilities. If it has been “satisfied” it means that all funding has been obtained , presumably from Shenghe though they are not specifically mentioned. If this is true it is hugely important !!!
    The second possibility is that the condition has been “waived” In which case we have lost a valuable negotiating chip

Though I hasten to add that if it has been “waived” I would think our Board of Directors would have good reasons for doing so.

Anyway fellow share holders, stay happy, for big wheels are turning and the sun is about to shine on us.

Wichetty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $55.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 21.0¢ $2.506K 11.90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31309 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 54204 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.