RMX 25.0% 0.2¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form-RMX.AX, page-2

1. 3,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Interesting indeed. I feel I must give my 2 cents on this finally as it has been a long time coming.

It really looks like the current directors are fighting this out and aren't willing to give their board roles away.

Honestly, I sense desperation coming from the board.

They keep mentioning their vast experience in mining development and plans to bring Batangas into production. Honestly, what they really need to do is take a long hard look at themselves and see how much shareholder money they have washed down the drain. Nothing but trenching results. Nothing but all talk. Share price is at the absolute lowest possible with continued dilution year after year. You don't have to be a Rhodes scholar to agree with this.

There were a few of us that bought into RMX a few years ago, believing the Batangas story. All of us received phone calls from Jon Dugdale, asking whether we would be interested in participating in another raise. We were so glad we said no. Somebody I know eventually lost over $100,000 in RMX, and I am sure he is not the only one.

In some ways, I am glad the APP brokers have organised this rally to kick the current directors out. Been a long time coming. Clearly, the APP guys felt responsible for getting their clients money into RMX's continued raising, and with nothing to show for, it wouldn't have reflected well on themselves. It seems that not only were shareholders duped, but perhaps APP were also told promises that never eventuated?

Jurisdiction in the Phillipines is super tough. In my opinion, in order to get Batangas into full production, the chances are similar to finding another Nova deposit. The requisitioning shareholders have suggested that the best thing is to consider selling the Batangas project for a cash transaction. I tend to agree. One only has to see the tough struggles Red 5 went through with the Siana project.

Interesting facts about the new bunch wanting to come in - all their credentials are corporate advisory based and this suggests to me the major shareholders are after a big change? I can assume these new guys have access to some nice acquisitions on hand? One of the proposed directors is in the medical space so perhaps an e-health acquisition? This might be a very good thing for shareholder growth. Take a look at RAP - 9 months ago they were sitting at 1c and today? 35c! Imagine a 35 bagger right there in less than a year.

Granted, there are other alternatives - renewable energy being the hottest sector right now - perhaps a lithium or cobalt resource acquisition as a semi different direction. In my opinion, anything right now is better than the Batangas project and its poor jurisdiction.

The current Board and their so called 'track record experience in mining' has done absolutely ziltch for the benefit of shareholders in the past 2-3 years. Just take a look at the RMX chart. Meanwhile, consider the amount of money the entire board has put into their own pockets as part of the renumeration package. And for what?

They seriously need to go.

LB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $5.135M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $571 446K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 43233949 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 134499255 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.