DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-20

1. 1,396 Posts.
    melua i shall illuminate a few more items below that i sense is now appropriate:

*for too long directors of any shape or form so far within INT, have been 'over' accomodating enquiries from the wrong kind of investor and 'under' accomodating actual wisdom that drives company growth. the changes for the better to eradicate this practice have been present in some form for about 3 years.. however barking at a snails pace so far.

if ur a little fish with a small parcel and u call int and share some wisdom or speak up at an agm, well the response has been polite and u have been 'well received'.. but maybe 5-10minutes later after ur call/chat... someone else, a big fish with irrational behaviour rings a director with a completely different agenda and the correct wisdom has been lost or subliminalised time and time again:

Why have there been so many secluded mtgs with a small parcel of holders over the years??? to try to impress them? to try and chirp chirp on the backfoot to justify job security? its all backfooted behaviour... hardly the makings of leadership is it?

imo, if a director has something to voice to a shareholder, then its good enough for one its good enough for all, in the same timeframe to hear of isnt it??

I know for a fact,in times gone by, and possibly also with ydays ann.. certain parties have been holding back the true growth of int due to such pressures and demands bestowed on directors behind the scenes.

i hear thru the grapevine that partial aspects of ydays ann were a result of pressure from a 'sofisticated investor' and hardly the voice of wisdom or the majority. but i guess thats the way it is.. a vote it shall have to be.

with over 100mill racked up so far in accumulated losses, where the opportunity has existed multiple times for this business to pick a horse/s and ride it well.. well it pains me to say this has so far been a haven for the redistribution/recirculation of 'old money' from 'old estates'. will the tides turn one would think so as nothing lasts forever right?

this company will most certainly thrive one day as every good dog does have its day. but it will only happen when we see consistency and mutual respect and distinct stand alone LEADERSHIP across the board.

we have begun to very clearly see consistency, honesty etc occur in public anns which i applaud and i know others on this forum do also.. it is very much welcomed by a growing amount of the fish in general out there.. we were told some negatives yday in anns that displease many of us.. but thank christ we were told truthfully and timely?

but there still remains the issue of directors standing tall and backing themselves backing their OWN convictions.. showing clear leadership and not feeling obligated every 5mins to 'over' receive the puppeteer masters in melbourne, or fish that wear beer goggles and think that they are sharks and worthy of a larger feed then others.

alot of talk prior about so and so has injected funds to rescue the business has been total rubbish.. many times whilst directors have been busy over pleasing the 'house', oppportunities in new arenas have gone begging. other new potential investors/customers werent addressed as passionately as the passion displayed to appease the 'house'. some very friendly 'helpful' souls that are in melbourne and are considered large fish.. well someone within INT needs to tell them to be patient and to back off once and for all imo. if there has to be a dust up in the carpark for this to occur so be it.. but i hope it occurs smoothly.

ill make a few further comments relative to ydays ann:

*it was stated supplier delay issues have occurred, and this is partial explanation for revenue downgrades. forgive me if im not fully briefed on particulars.. but surely u cover ur butt and have multiple suppliers so the show can keep rolling? surely there is not just only one supplier out there?

* it has been stated to me off the forum that INT's pipeline is so large that they arent capable or neccessarily 100% passionately exploring new leads at this time... 'they have more work then they can handle atm'.. etc etc. well if true thats irrational to my eyes.

a deployment reconfiguration is much needed along with multiple supplier options? To not meet set targets in budgets.. issue bonus stock to directors.. and then mention off the cuff u have alot of work going.. yet as melua clearly states u have missed ur targets by 70% odd.

well something just isnt right there, i see it a demonstrably hypocritical. a fellow hc poster came to know of a massive new suburbian development and emailed intermoco about it some mths ago. his first couple of emails went unresponded to. this re-inforces the above point about 100% passion not being their atm for new sales leads.

*legislative issues in QLD, not so sure about that. they have some tenders or work in qld thats apparently being held back.. but at the same time, their supplier cant supply adequately atm cos alot of equipment is much needed and going to qld? doesnt make sense does it? who is getting the equipment in QLD that INT isnt getting and why?

*competition.. yes we do have competition.. one wonders whether competition is impacting in some way on our ability to sell/deploy.. tasmania tender as an example UXC winning a contract above us.. and the past association of geoff lord and UXC with our previous unsecured note debt. one certainly has to wonder? must be careful in future who one chooses to share their dinner with?

*from 3 years ago to have been spruiking INT is the largest emebedded network provider in australia.. at that time it was purported some 80-90 emebedded networks were running.. all of a sudden that was mysteriousy zero .. :/

then at last agm.. it was 1.. then 2.. now its 7.. confusing confusing stuff.. altho in 6mths from 1 to 7 well thats not so bad if one was to overlook the double dutch of yday? which is extremety arduous for us all to do..

*energymad.. ydays ann was the 3rd time it has been mentioned the intention to immediately sell that holding upon NZ sotcklisting. i would most certaibnly love to know who the 'genius' is that is endorsing and driving that rhetoric. they mentioned yday that the actual value of that holding is appreciating.. further info on energymad website demonstrates that company started to do quite well from last year onwards.. so depsite the benchmarks not being met yet for embedded networks.. here u have an investment that is growing.. and what are we told? hmm gee we had better sell it fast b4 we actually make CASH? we cant have that? what would ppl think if we acutally turned a profit one day? 2ndly.. since taking up a 10% stake in energymad 4ish years ago.. i have not seen one operational update under the INT banner about it.. thats ultimately poor form. OF all the companies i view on asx.. my understanding is when they have substantial holding og another business.. they are somewhat obligated to provide operational updates to market as if it were there own? even if not obligated.. one would think good news would be welcomed right? stakeholders would like to know about these ventures? i had to navigate to energymad website and drill down alot to locate a very positive document last year stating energymad just got the go ahead for some trials in NEW york city.. one would have thought INT would have relyed such to INT holders via asx and so on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.