DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-22

1. 1,396 Posts.
    im hearing ur sentiment also uncle elmer, i didnt know any of that, if what ur saying is true about the evans association.. it may well indeed be a short lived tenure unless tunes are changed perhaps?

i tell u about a stock i got shafted on some years ago.. NWT.. with the amount of shares on issue.. perhaps half this forum also got shafted on NWT also over the years, it would have been difficult to avoid purchasing some stock there as i think their issued shares rivals BHP atm.

i think its got about 8-9billion shares or so atm, shady past more shady then this beast here. the bulldust meter over on that stock makes this place look angelic.

with NWT, adrian ballantine the then ceo or chairman spun me so much bulldust over numerous phonecalls, i think i dumped 40-50k as a result of his expertly delivered asx penmanship under the guise of 'economic speak'. i sent Mr ballintine an email thereafter with my bank details asking for re-imbursement, maybe he would downgrade maintainence of his tennis court to re-imburse me etc. wishful thinking cos the bloke still yet to reply to that email.

i do beleive however, NWT hit an all time low of .002 about 18mth to 2years ago.. i think since then company growth finally materialised to some degree and the stock rose 4 fold..to .008 or so in recent times.

despite the fact my ears are still burning re: adrian ballantine. he did say one thing to me that i knew was wise. he said: 'dave i would only consider share consolodation once the shareprice showed strength and surpassed or stablised at 5cents or higher.

NWT's shareholder base is far wider then INT.. and one would have thought more pressure exists on NWT to consolidate shares then INT.

I really dont know what the fear mongering is all about. over here at INT u have 8-10 individuals that are in regular association that own in excess of 60% of all stock.. so frankly there is ownership stability here. if the price is currently at .003 then so be it.. get on with the business of growth?

imo share consolodation at this time would only shoot the house in the foot. and do no-one any favours. it is imo an unneccessary defensive, non value adding idealogy.

ill be at this years agm,, my present little fish holdings of about 5-6 mill will be on the side of NO to the 1 for 20 stock consolodation. you never know, maybe albie will invite be to crash as his place whilst im there so we can demolish a long overdue case of VB afterwards?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.