DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-3

1. 1,261 Posts.
    I agree. This company has been on a downward trend for the last nine years in particular the last four years.

The company's reason for the consolidation (which WILL take place mind you IMO) is that the number of shares on issue is 'greatly excessive for a company intermoco's size'. Wow!! anything else? Truth is that there are plenty of other dog stocks out there with double or even triple this amount of shares. So, in the end we will wind up with a share price of either two cents or four cents. I can't see this going up pre-consolidation.

And what will shareholders get in return for this? I doubt very much at all. What is truly on the horizon for this minnow? If this company maintains the status quo I predict your four cents will be 2.5 and you two cents 1.2. With this information in hand I'm wondering if I can afford to take that hit.

GFC aside, this SP has been performing terribly for the last nine years! I'm sure I saw some booms during this time but not with these guys.

The cynic in me tells me that the company has enough cash to get it through this consolidation and through to the next RI or CR. Extremely disappointing. Life with PD's unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.