TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

Like the name change for sure, but the consolidation has to be...

1. 2,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Like the name change for sure, but the consolidation has to be backed up by some positive progress by management to boost the progress of the Company and protect shareholders value.

However, you are possibly all right - if progress towards getting Phillips River up and running is any slower and we miss the boat this time in terms of metal prices, there is little doubt we could see the post consolidation share price be back in single figures within a year or two.
    We will then possibly see more placements at discounted prices and current long suffering shareholders value seriously mega diluted.

I hope I am wrong but I am really unsure of managements motives despite giving the usual explanations for consolidation of shares for appearance sake. I think substance is more important than appearance when others are making business decisions about you.

The timing of the Company to make these changes I hope is preceeded by several positive announcements on the funding and off-take front and exploration results. A post consolidation price over a $1 would look better for all of us! Where are those buyers that paid 13cents 6 months ago? That would do it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.