BCN 3.85% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

Hi Reiner,I got that info direct from the horses mouth when...

1. 838 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    Hi Reiner,

I got that info direct from the horses mouth when Darryl rang me on Friday, it is something he mentioned without any promting by me, which I totally agree with - forget wasting all those millions, give us .5c per share or something back (who knows), it sure would help the share price too.

One thing I mentioned to him which he agreed with was that after the deal with RMS, it could lead to ongoing options with Barlee. I mean, lets face it, those results from last June were not that good, they kept hitting blanks even though the data said there should be gold there. Now after RMS upgrade the roads / infrastructure which BCN never would have had cash for, if we do find more high grade satellite deposits but not enough to support a stand alone plant, we could onsell those in form of mining lease again to RMS, which would be good for both companies given RMS would already have everything in place and a constant supply of ore for its mills.

I asked regarding Africa, he just said they were world class assets they are hoping to get if the price is right, I believe they have already done some due dilligence. When I asked why (as Im just not sure about this move) one thing he did say that made sense is they want something in parallel in case they cant add enough value at Barlee. I agree with this theory, just not sure about location but I dont know what their looking at. I suppose time will tell?

The aeromag showed some good ground, so hopefully this better data will help this drilling program and they think base metals may be a real possibilty at Barlee.

I think the next drilling program might get some good hits. Look especially for the area in the North under Lake Barlee, the gold gmineralisation could be what we are looking for.

Beavis, BCN would never have the resouces or expertise to extract deep gold at barlee. If it is there, it would never see the light of day without a company like RMS, so royalties aside as I know they are small after 100,000oz, F & B is right in saying it can only add value to the prospect and hopefully BCN.

All IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.