BCN 3.85% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-3

1. 58 Posts.
    Yeah exactly, need to know what they intend to do besides reviewing the Barlee sale and reducing operating overheads (directors salaries I presume).

Also, how will their time be divided between BCN and their other committments?

Darryl does appear a bit desperate. Hard I suppose to put forward a strong case of what you have been doing when you have been doing sweet FA!

"Managed your Company with a goal of maximising shareholder wealth through aggressive and cost effective exploration programs" ??? Excuse me Darryl but you haven't had drills in the ground for nearly a year, if that's aggressive I'd hate to see you in passive mode!

And sorry I can't stomach him bagging the new guys for only just aquiring their holdings when Darryl has a miniscule holding himself. He has been taking his whole bumper 1/4 mill per year salary in cash and not investing any of it in BCN. That really bothers me. If he believed what he was saying and doing surely he would have snapped up some shares when it got to ridiculously low prices (like the new guys did).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $27.55K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 896145 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 4992845 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.