DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-35

1. 2,810 Posts.
    I have probably learned more about this company in your last 2 posts than I have from the company itself over a period of years

As you say, those who choose to support the spp are taking a leap of faith...a step into the unknown, not so much about the viability of the product, but more about the ability of those in charge to make a success of it

For my own part, I look at it this way- My investment is worth very little now...to sell would be foolish as I could do nothing constructive with the proceeds. I don't normally believe in averaging down but I will in this case since the additional funds I invest would not be sufficient for a worthwhile alternative investment.
    I don't believe the company will go under so it would make sense for me to take up my entitlement

What it will cost INT in the end is unknown but I believe seeing the back of Gestro and Meehan are positives for the company. I believe Ian Kiddle knows the network market inside out but I don't believe his should be CEO and the Board has already started taking the admin functions from him

Mr Copulos's continued investment does give me some measure of comfort although a million for him sems to be like a $100 to the rest of us...nice position to be in

Anyway, should you decide to invest, I hope the terms of the spp would not be based on your current holding but would allow you to make a decent investment according to what you are comfortable with

Once again, thanks for the effort

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.