DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-36

1. 5,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    Newland I understand fully but I suppose my next crusade in Australia will be for companies to be excluded from providing director liability insurance or professional indemnity insurance to their directors. That would make a whole lot of improvement I think - you would have to decide that what you disclosed was adequate and comprehensive and left nothing out. Once a company cannot provide this insurance and it can then only de sold to the individuals much like car insurance then the people who are bad risks would find their premiums prohibitive and not end up as directors or have shareholders collectively have a go at them for behaviour.

I have a route to get equity if I wanted - I would simply approach the company and major shareholder and say I have X I want to invest and if there is an opportunity I would like to enter an underwriting agreement with them. Given the cost of La Jolla I am sure they would be interested. They did the deal for $100K so its not inconceivable to put 4 people together to fund $25k each.

Only $50 position. Actually if I had about $5k in the company I would probably also follow my rights to average down but I don't. Interesting isn't it how things are never simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.