DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-38

1. 5,653 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    DavidOB In My experience in any fallout everyone has a lot of dirty linen so I think that the current team will settle without wanting a fight IMO.

If you read the latest half year they in fact state that they have provided an amount for the dispute between the company and Mr M which they do not disclose as it would possibly prejudice their position.

That says to me that Mr AM is going to get something from the company and that is indirectly from the shareholders.

In addition if we have an issue collectively with AM and his announcements where is the CEO in all of this - I am sure that he was not paid to not have an active role in the management process including all these communications.

David I understand what you are saying but no-one including me wants to deal with the Elephant in the room.

Who was the leader and what was his role in this ? Do we see last year or the year before as just bad luck or is it something that is just bad luck - why are all these people coming and going? why is there a revolving door? What determines who is part of the problem (if there is one) or part of the future?

Surely if this was a clean-up then where is the accurate and full disclosure of what happened and why and how we are to believe it wont happen again. Who is the gate keeper - right now I think everyone on this forum and over the road is saying its Kiril - Has he agreed to that role???

Sorry guys but I must sign off now. Great debate hope you are all part of a successful INT - You all deserve it - I have to pay the rent.

Best wishes to all of you - look at some of the documents I ahve raised look at the other company read up its a very interesting mystery story.

Only $50 investment

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.