DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-41

1. 1,878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Newland

Thanks for your great reply and analysis ! I certainly can relate to it. Much appreciated.

Joewolf

As always your analysis is very insightful. It raises many concerns that currently cannot/are not being answered. I've read your posts twice and jotted down all the relevant concerns in point form. It paints a very distressing picture. Although I'm not distressed because I'm prepared for total failure now or success. It's as newland has said it's a leap of faith, nothing more than that because we are not in possession of the facts or all the facts. Disputes with Director's, one being a large shareholder. The C Group apparently not concerned with the destructive force of La Jolla. How does that make any sense ?

The company has promised more than most but has only delivered misery thus far. All on the back of Director's who have made an absolute monza of shareholder's misery. Kiddle could walk out tomorrow and not look back. He would have lost nothing in comparison to the 95% of shateholder's.

We now have kiril jumping into this snake pit. God bless him for his commitment.

I think there has been many victims who believed they had an understanding or idea on what was going on but in reality were not appraised of the truth.

For me it's a leap of faith......I never saw myself as a gambler, boy was I wrong !

Thanks Joewolf for all your time, insightful research and honest fair dinkum opinion ! !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.