CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi stipper,

Obvioulsy you are jumping to conclusion as well.

As for him to convert the shares at anytime he wishes, why don't you have a proper read and see if there is an expiry date upon them and as to the time that he is to be forced to either exercise them, or loose them altogether. Like most of the options issued to CEO's/MD's and Directors are.

"Mr Cottee and Frestone collectively, subject to Shareholder approval, will hold approximately 173 million options representing a number equivalent to some 12% of
    the Company’s issued shares. The Cottee/Frestone package are all exerciseable at 9c.
    Mr Cottee/Freestone pays for the options based on the independent valuation of $4.2 million in today’s money but he does not pay until the options are vested and he may
    choose to exercise them. This could be 3 years or 30 years.
    "

End of quote...

Now that has been properly released and announced to the market, and most interesting though, the company, nor it's Board and nor RC, has denied any of that.

May I suggest to you, like I did with Vagabondo, that you do some proper research before coming out attacking a poster when you have no grounds to debate another poster's comments??

Unless of course you will be accusing someone of being a liar, when, if you can't give supporting evidence of the fact, it could be treated as defamatory.

Prove to the forum that what I posted above is incorrect, and do it with some form of supporting evidence, then I will believe you.

Good luck mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $20.01K 377.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 394141 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.47pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.