VPR 0.00% 0.1¢ volt group limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form , page-14

1. 7,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    instead of reinventing the wheel i have copied a post i made the last time they tried to introduce this resolution

"scanno and Melman

Thanks. I gave you both a TU based solely on the fact that i got a good laugh from both your comments particularly scanno's colourful quips. Cheers

A bit harsh tho...imo

Not sure quite what to make of Mr Campbell.
    I've met him a couple of times after shareholder meetings, he presents well, speaks well, seems intelligent and able to communicate well. I also saw him interviewed recently on the ABC(i think it was abc) recently and he came across well. I think he could be a good Chairman.
    He is a non-exec Chairman so lets be fair. Firstly, he's non exec so that means he is not part of the day to day running of the company. Secondly he is Chairman of the Co and traditionally the Chair is more a position of strategic guidance and Ambassadorship, and in my opinion that is what the role should be.
    Having said that he (imo) is on a pretty fair salary for what is a part-time gig. I know some non execs who take $40k a year and they take it in paper !

I am not going to get into any pollie bashing (although sometimes they just make it so easy), I actually think his background as a senior govt minister (esp Environment) is a very good fit for the role he has taken at ERJ. The guy has plenty of experience dealing with the big end of town. Maybe too much !
    As scanno so colourfully points out part of his appointment is about 'introductions'. Perhaps he has made intro's and the marketing/sales team cant convert ? I dont know ! I dont know why the apparent pipeline of opportunities seems a little blocked. Have they called a plumber ?
    Perhaps it is as some here suspect (including myself) that Carnavon is a major test of competence and ability to deliver ? Will success remove the blockage ? Surely in the event of failure we will all be flushing our stock down the proverbial. Except that Mr Campbell will be able to walk away from his 8m shares not owing the shareholders a penny ! If successful he captures all the upside (interest free for a 5 yr loan) with no money down and no risk.

As a shareholder i'm not super comfy with that Mr Campbell.
    It's not equitable and indeed it is being proposed despite going against ASX governance "guidelines".

The ERJ shareprice is at historic lows on the cusp of a significant milestone. (Bye the way this should tell you that something strategywise isnt going to plan.) This is hurt money for all and sundry. IMHO if you want to catch some upside to motivate you Mr Campbell then whip out your old fella and slap it onto the block with the rest of us out here in shareholder land and buy the stock on market. Its a freaken bargain at the mo.
    It seems a Chairman like act to me...

and maybe you could turkey slap the boys in marketing while your at it. "

Zonald,
    I am not going to research the corporations act for you mate. If you read the explanatory notes carefully they note that this resolution is non compliant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $400 400K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 98914549 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 73408123 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.