VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Unfortunately the sad truth for ERJ is that over the years, the...

1. 583 Posts.
    Unfortunately the sad truth for ERJ is that over the years, the suffering shareholders have been lied to be the incompetent management and ripped of by the board and overpaid politicians. The ERJ technology was a great technology around 5 years ago, however unfortunately ERJ has failed to commericalise it in time to make a profit. Here we are 5 years later and we still don't have any results and no improvements have been made to improve a now outdated powerbox. The technology is now uncompetitive in the market and the Opcon power box units cost twice as much per KW when compared to other waste heat suppliers. As time has dragged on, we've seen extreme dilution and the share price pushed into the ground as management pulls ridiculous salaries for no performance. We seem time frames extended over and over and have been subject to constant over promising and under delivery. Now we have billions of shares on issue and although I too would like to believe that the share price will have a run, I know that this is near impossible. I'm not here to destroy anyones dreams, but when a company has this many shares on issue, its going to be hard for it to move anywhere fast. If you trade regularly, you'll know that ERJ needs a share consolidation before we can even think of getting a return on investment.

I think that shareholders should band together demanding that ERJ management takes $0 salary and 0 shares until we see some performance. They truly have redefined the term "under delivery"

-----------
    Just my opinions - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $600 300K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 32257281 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 78001495 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.