TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

My 2 cents on General Meeting Options..1) The 30M Performance...

1. 550 Posts.
    My 2 cents on General Meeting Options..

1) The 30M Performance options to Wayne are at 0.1c. This means it is already valued at 900k today.
    From reading the performance options conditions, I would consider them a normal part of the role of that position with a 300k Salary Package.

2) The 25M Incentive options for Wayne I consider a bit excessive however beleive it is a great carrot to make the business a big success. I beleive they should be issued closer to the prevailign price but I okay with 1.5c .

Considering Wayne has just joined and Len and team did the hard yards to get us here I beleive they need the reward and the incentive going forward.

3) The incentive options for the other individuals including Len, I support because they have worked hard through a tough period the last 12 months.

4) Not sure if Wayne should get the 5M shares at .012. For me they should use the weighted average around the AGM. Not just before the price shoots up. Remember Wayne is also getting a 300k Salary Pakage for a small explorer.

5) This placement was not going to be so hard to do yet giving a fee and options I am not so keen on.. I understand Cannacord is the broker selling is coming through so not a supporter of them receiving this.. I will give a protest vote.

So personally I will be voting
    Resolution 1: Against
    Resolution 2: For
    Resolution 3 : For
    Resolution 4: For
    Resolution 5 : For
    Resolution 6 : For
    resolution 7 : For
    Resolution 8 : For
    Resolution 9 : Against
    Resolution 10 : Against

Nothing against the people and I am glad to have Wayne on board just what I consider fair given the point the company is at in terms of development.

Note I am not a analyst or advisor.. This is my opinion and not advice. Do your own research and make your own decisions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.