SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-8

1. 735 Posts.
    Hi Straylight,

Finally I am happy to hear someone post what they would like to have asked rather than the generic "we need to ask questions at the AGM" from posters who have no intention of going to the AGM.

The fundamentals of the company are sound and operations are going well. However the communications and PR of the company are lacking despite improving somewhat. Its understandable that a man running his business from 1996 is used to his way of doing things and any business has to have its privacy however he choose to list this thing and so he has to step up and change his way of running the PR side of things. For example since the last quarterly they have not posted an operations update like they did on previous occassions. That would have been a perfect chance for them to clarify some things which the market clearly is concerned about. They might still post one in the coming days but still.

I am also very dissapointed in the directors. I think they are pathetic and not performing adequately. Although I don't care that they don't own shares particularly as they don't own shares in their other directorships it does make me wonder if they deserve to be directors at Sunbridge. I myself would be a better director and then you would have a director who is in the top 25.

Anyway I will certainly be asking some questions but I am sure there will be many others asking questions also. Feel free for anyone to post questions they think will not be asked and I can ask them on your behalf if they are not covered.

I look forward to posting a write up of the AGM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.