STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

IMO we should all vote NO to all matters on the Agenda. WHY > Do...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    IMO we should all vote NO to all matters on the Agenda.

WHY > Do you think we will ever see SP at $15 > $20. That is what is needed for us to get any sort of money back. If we support these Resolutions all we are doing is giving this company free entry to the ASX and we are paying for it. The 2000> 1 consolidation is ridiculous and the price they are paying for issue of Shares is blatantly screwing S.H`s. Do your maths and work out what you are getting. We have nothing now. IMO you could say we will have less and we have prostituted ourselves. IMO we are being RORTED and extorted.

The company looking for a back door listing do`s not have assets worthy of such a generous offer. There is no way the SP will hold .05cents when listed and that is what they are expecting. S/H`s should show some pride and dignity and deny this company to get listed. Why not wait until we are listed and been trading for six months. There is no rush to consolidate.

Why aren`t we allowed the same deal as them in receiving shares at the price they are being issued.
    Using the closing price is not a fair way to issue shares. PB gave notice to the Directors of what was happening and they bailed out/. The true price was one cent.

I doubt that we will stop this rort but we should at least stand up with pride and dignity and fight this.
    I hope we show this character.
    Another point. If you can claim a tax loss we are better off with the company dead and buried.

Buckland Do your home work. Can you see what I am saying between the lines.

Buck + Co have aided PB in flogging off alleged assets. They have not attempted or even act in our best interest to recover them. Their handling of this matter has been disgraceful. This recent offer is appalling .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.