DUB 0.00% 3.0¢ dubber corporation limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-3

1. 684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Second round of performance shares they have proposed to issue themselves that were not part of the iPo prospectus. The product has performed, not management as far as I can see but it's hard to tell as there's been little communication to shareholders.

The milestone matrix is where it should have been in the first giveaway they asked for instead if the poultry 50c targets, so that's the only good I see in this announcement. Oh maybe the reception and questioning during the meeting will be fun also.

Outrageous to think that they will get this across the line and have a second helping unless they introduce some "well timed" newsflow to shareholders to sweeten the deal just prior. I mean why should more shares be issued for performance that was supposed to be in place from day one?

For a team that as a whole struggle to get the basic shareholder communications our they seen to be very good at articulating capital raises and performance shares to themselves. Worse though is that it happens more than expected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $13.94K 464.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1493819 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.