HGV 3.57% 4.4¢ hygrovest limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-40

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    As an aside, I've had a niggling feeling about the revocation of the Top Strike offer. If it's a binding term sheet then MMJ will incur costs in its termination, else Top Strike would have cause to file suit. According to MMJ's own announcement they could possibly be up for $240,000 for the termination expenses of Top Strike's offer. A small price to pay for long term success?

As per the announcement, although it states Harvest One, the same clauses would have applied to Top Strike:
    (Break Fees): The Definitive Agreement will provide that the following fees be payable on termination: (A) In the event the Definitive Agreement is terminated by reason of breach by either Harvest One or the Company and a break-up fee is not otherwise payable, the breaching party will pay the other party for all expenses incurred up to $200,000; and
    (B) the Company must pay as additional 20% where: (I) the Definitive Agreement is terminated by the Company by reason of the Company receiving a superior offer; or (II) where the Company is in breach of the Definitive Agreement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $9.148M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $4.886K 113.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 152714 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.