WKT 2.08% 9.8¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-213

1. 5,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2576
    Hi Croc,

THB, I only posted in response to the 'Good Sir' posting some pointless one liners over at KNL on a regular basis. However you replied in a way that encourages sharing of one's viewpoints and reasoning behind them.

* I looked at WKT last year once some good drill results came in but wen I saw how many shares where on issue and the SP was close to rock bottom I took it of my watch-list as a share consolidation was inevitable and in most cases that I know of Co's rarely make any money for holders that hold shares b4 consolidation takes place. It appears consolidation has taken place since.

* As has become evident, end users will want a large number of various test done on any given deposit they look at, and lab test to see if the characteristics of given deposit is suitable for what they need is only one basic test, followed by many, many more specific test, one major one will be a bulk sample of ore processed via established, tested and proven methods and then test the purified G on how it performs for their application. So a long way of testing to go IMO.

* End user will ask themselves, what is the likelihood this Co will make it into production and will check how far the competitors in this sector are, a quick search will show that:
    1. China is the main producer and no end in sight of available G from within their country, although they and some experts wanted the rest of the word to believe they are running out everyone needs to do their own DD and see what they come up with.
    2. SYR is building a mine, has the $$
    3. KNL is apparently very close to becoming the 1st G mine to secure Bank Finance, has Western Off-Takes signed for 100% of initial planed output and has advanced BFS to increase output from 40 to 60ktpa

So as a potential end-user I then would check what is the current and best case scenario to say up to 2020 of what world demand for flake G could be, then add up just KNL & SYR's yearly outputs and I'll have my answer on the likelihood of any new G miner making it into production in the near future, and remember I didn't account for any other small mines coming online around the world.

So like with everything, TIMING is crucial.

I know the argument then comes that our G is better than he others etc....but ultimately only the end users can confirm that claim and if one thinks rationally about it, if that was to be the case that one given deposit is the best in the world than you would have to come to the logical conclusion that end-users would be climbing on top of each other to secure access to that particular deposit .

All IMO - Gamble Responsibly
    Last edited by unicrumba: 02/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
0.002(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $65.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.8¢ 9.6¢ $13.78K 142.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20618 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 163010 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.