WKT 1.00% 9.9¢ walkabout resources ltd

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-214

1. 8,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6929
    Unicrumba Thanks for a positive response.I really don't get this mine is better than yours but believe it is more to to do with day trading in IMO. Sirrobbo has openly stated that he will not post on KNL thread as long as Robb24 does the same.It is noted that Robbo24 has recently been selectively posting on the WKT forum lately. "Lets move on"

Importantly good news for one is good news for the sector...The question remains will the demand be there ...?I am all for a low risk approach reducing start up cost and mitigating risk.High feed grade at surface makes this possible and reducing required volume.With plant design and process so crucial to early returns the implications of a design floor could prove costly.Walkabout plant will have room for extra cell's to be easily fitted such as for milo graphite for on line analysis if required.

My understanding is that a lot has been made of 200 tonne bulk sample being tested but are the samples from trench's.Are the characteristics the same at depth...?What I believe is more valid is the process not the validation that trench samples contain the exact same ore to depth because this is not been proven from trench samples .If this is the case then resources at depth have a problem unless they are testing the the drill cores to depth. 200 tonnes of drill core is unlikely and all the way to depth...? Getting the flow chart right with with elevations ect so the plant run's efficiently and with out fail.
    A couple of points China do have a supply for smaller finer flakes but not larger flakes such as what Walkabout Resource have defined. Walkabout Resource have focused on 4 products that will be mainly consumed by premium markets.(Niche and expandable)

Quote:
    *As has become evident, end users will want a large number of various test done on any given deposit they look at, and lab test to see if the characteristics of given deposit is suitable for what they need is only one basic test, followed by many, many more specific test, one major one will be a bulk sample of ore processed via established, tested and proven methods and then test the purified G on how it performs for their application. So a long way of testing to go IMO.

Quote: This is a very important point of which we are now very advanced on this front.My understanding is that the characteristics for battery qualification would be an extended process as per others and proven long study period's. Crucial for end users to have the best product but mainly suitability for application.

In KNL case application is battery grade of high quality but what if the end use is different? "Expandable"

Walkabout Resource are focusing on expandable markets mainly fire retardants additive to insulation foam and graphite foil as a heat separator film in electronic device's.From my understanding this qualification microwave process like is not assessed with the same scrutiny as battery use.

Does this reduce our time and not forgetting we are well advanced on this front to date.This is why I have made comment in the past that our early focus will likely be for expandable applications and high quality battery grade will be an option but not necessary on start up.

The importance of being suitable for expandable markets is a differing advantage that Walkabout Resource find them self with.

Very much looking forward to developments with a touch of patience across the sector.

Once again Unicrumba thanks for advancing positive discussion.

Croc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.8¢ $5.694K 57.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75500 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 132990 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.