Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-2

1. 2,507 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 941
    To the Board of AVL

Res1 yes
    Res2 yes
    Res3 yes
    Res4.1 - 4.4 NO

Why do you think you deserve extra performance shares for a Blesberg resource. It was the shareholders paid for it through a share issue and paying for it now through the company's cash.

Make Blesberg a robust resource and you will benefit as we all will.

Only a few months back you as directors recieved performance shares when the sp held 1.9c average over a few weeks. Fair enough, as is the next performance shares which kick in at 3c. If we are all benefitting from the company's sp growing, i have no problem directors getting the bonus performance shares.

So why in hell do you think you deserve a heap more. Pure greed is my answer.

An emphatic NO to Res4
    5m votes against greed from me.

If you wish to alter the current 3c performance shares to include Darren Harris, I will vote for it under the same conditions as exist now.

Piss off with your greed. You desrve nothing extra for bringing Blesberg to the table other than benefitting from growth in AVL, and a rise in the sp. The same as the rest of us.

You get a salary and performance shares. If you don't like the job or think you are worth more then leave.

You have from this moment on lost my support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $19.10K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 11061591 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 6848290 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.