CRR 11.1% 0.8¢ critical resources limited

This is currently a trading stock ... so not many people, I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 7,580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2098
    This is currently a trading stock ... so not many people, I suspect, will be interested in this post ... however ... fwiw...

At the moment ~268M shares on issue. After the issue of shares to buy the tenements it will be ~400M soi.
    There are about 16M options existing and that will increase to about 65M if all resolutions pass.

The ability to issue more shares will be refreshed which means a minimum 100M shares will likely be issued in the coming 12 months.
    No details are supplied concerning the parameters for the "employee share option plan [shareholders have to make a request to know the details ... that info should, at minimum, appear on the company website].
    No details are supplied concerning the new constitution [again shareholders have to request that information ... that also should be provided on the website as a minimum].

For people trying to put a market cap figure on this stock it will be about $25M [on the current SP] after the EGM.

I, for one, think the investment argument for this company is draining away very quickly. Apart from the track record of management doing favorable placements to sophs [thereby excluding retail holders] I think it's a good bet that should the tenements prove commercial the No.1 shareholder [which will have 30% of the company] is very likely to be the main beneficiary of steeply discounted CR's... at least that is the risk I see ... why wouldn't they steadily increase their ownership if the thing turns out to be a money spinner [and what could retail holders do about it?] [fwiw... I think that will be the fate of AVZ over time .. the Chinese are set with a buy-in @ 7 cents... they can fund the drilling/capex etc by picking up the tab in exchange for shares at every step of the way ... over the years mom and pop holders will be diluted to meaninglessness]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.