TB8 0.00% 13.0¢ tianmei beverage group corporation limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-14

1. 15,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1404
    again we move into the abyss. have a look at the grammar for what looks like the youngest Wang -

Ray Wang

Associate
    Ray has been a financial accountant in the world top 500 company for many years. One of his expertizes is financial compliance for a large corporation, especially music and entertainment industry.

FF sake, how can you take INP seriously when they can't even make the young dude look good . Has he even had his first shave yet? If he is working on TB*, it might even be a close shave. I reckon he is a JB Hi Fi shopper to enhance his entertainment industry knowledge.

Mightyrivers, this is a good pickup. Again I mention the high fallutin non exec director. Will she support us? Will she see light at the end of the tunnel? Will she see a few hundred thousand bottles of TB8 water?

INP's statement - We believe that an accountant should do much more than just bookkeeping services. That’s why with INP Group’s comprehensive services, we become an integral part of our clients personal and business strategies. The difference in our firm is evidenced in our mission, help business be financially healthy and wealthy.

Either way, I don't like to be WANGled out of this ! They may help business to be rich but what about the dumb-rrrrrrrs shareholders who bought water and ended up turning water into a lemon. Shite, Jesus Christ only did water into wine !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TB8 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.