AMD 0.00% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

What a load of BS by AMD again. If I am reading this correctly,...

1. SCO
    106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    What a load of BS by AMD again.
    If I am reading this correctly, it is complete BS that these guys get free loans that can be cancelled or paid out by themselves.
    This company is run and setup to run for the financial benefit of a select few.
    Not to mention the millions upon millions of new shares.
    It is the same game plan, over and over again.
    Tell me if I am wrong as the past behaviours of this company just keep repeating !! Hopefully I am just reading this completely the wrong way. I lost interest quite quickly with the copy and paste words out of other announcements.
    I originally wanted to hold onto this stock for quite a while as I really liked the ground they were on and was happy to punt, after the first bust there was never any real point in selling and as such only held on in the remote case lady luck was lucky enough to smack SM in the forehead.
    Others will disagree with me and I am happy with that.
    As of a few weeks ago, I no longer hold AMD and am happy to throw up my last post. Coincidently I threw what remained of my AMD money into another venture and made more money in a couple of days than I did with these guys in a couple of years. That's the fun of trading.
    GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.354K 451.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 196230905 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 143070486 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.