MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

thanks for the notice (since i overlooked this) the Meeting...

1. 37,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 828
    thanks for the notice (since i overlooked this)

the Meeting Notice obviously must use the current share price ("$0.057 per Share"). at that price raising $35M, the share capital including in-the-money options & rights will be 1.49 billion

adding the new options, it comes to 1.54 billion

it appears the placement price might be already arranged although the company should ideally issue the Indicated JORC and Scoping Study before the placement price is set & the shares are placed

i can't imagine Institutions chipping in $35M without a Scoping Study and Indicated JORC

this said, the minimum MYL is seeking is $25M therefore there could be scope for a Share Purchase Plan if they can't obtain $35M

last annual report had 1,300 shareholders. if there are 1,500 current shareholders, a $15,000 SPP with 50% take-up will raise $10M

regardless, you must be a millionaire to worry about not getting more shares because most of us ordinary people we simply buy on market

personally, i can't image there will be a significant discount if the Scoping Study is good

if it is nerve wracking for you , it seems like you have a large invesetment

regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.