CYP 1.89% 27.0¢ cynata therapeutics limited

Truss I get what you putting down but somethings just don’t add...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Truss I get what you putting down but somethings just don’t add up... the tax saving is a timing issue and not really a source issue ?
    Easier to get the money from us .... really ? It’s such a mission to get it from the shareholders cap in hand meetings going ferrel tomatoes getting thrown then chairs ...Borrowing money from your shareholders at this early stage mixes badly like dog sh$&t and dynamite where as go to bank sign docs badda bim badda boom business like pims and lemonade ...

Cheaper from us I agree on ...given early settlement penalties from banks - cheaky as all hell asking us - if we give in what are we a piggy bank for their personal withdrawals ; if we don’t we don’t appreciate all they have done for us etc ... asking us just makes it how shall I put it lightly, awkward ...

Which begs my initial question why do it ? Bit embarrassing to tell the whole world you can’t scrape a few bob for your free options or extremely egotistical ...or you are aware of cogs turning that you may not divulge that have implications for your loan that you cannot say ... the first two I can’t reconcile but the third makes sense because something must be big enough to go through this embarrassing ordeal - sorry to say it I think it is going to be embarrassing to ask ... and ballsey as hell and I don’t know if I would have the balls unless there was a massive reason and in all my dealing with Ross he is the most humble CEO I have dealt with ...

I am taken aback and agree with everyone that’s against it if the reasons are that they are egotistical or cannot be arsed to go to the bank because they too lazy or cheap - cause it’s crazy to ask

That said if they have their reasons that are neither of the two above I would like to support them because ask yourself surely they want to be remembered well for their performance at CYP in order to be invited onto more companies boards? Isn’t that how this whole thing works too ... reputations and such ...

I just don’t get it why ask ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $48.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.0¢ 27.0¢ $4 13

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18895 26.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 5700 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.