ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 14,234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4119
    No offence taken Ando. I have much less history here than most. He does now seem to have shyed away from giving near term time guidance so hopefully he has learned his lesson there and we don’t see such big misses going forward. Bit of a tough position though to try and give the market correct info on timelines if you have to allow for potential big delays because then you are almost misleading on what you actually expect. No win situation I guess unless you give such a broad range of times that you then get criticised for that as well.
    I’m not trying to defend his past guidance misses but like I said, hopefully he is much more careful from here on and if that leaves us in the dark with any timing that is out of his control then so be it. I guess we shouldn’t complain about that as well as complaining about missed previous guidance. I’m allowing reasonable time for milestones and to production and if my expected upside justifies the time, I’ll stay. If I see continued delays from here on, I’ll sell. So far, Since I bought in earlier this year, I have no complaints about progress with the mine environmental approval, managerial appointments and TO agreement finished. If they keep making progress I’ll stay.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.