TVN 4.08% 4.7¢ tivan limited

Speaking about tribes, it seems like the BOD have addedcirca 94...

1. 188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109

Speaking about tribes, it seems like the BOD have addedcirca 94 million votes to their tribe. Keep that in mind lads and ladies. Everyvote counts, regardless of if you have 5000 or 5 million shares.

A vote against the removal of RT is a vote for the statusquo, which includes but is not limited to the following:

·       Below standard capitalraisings – poorly timed; excessively dilutive; with parties that don’t seem to bebeneficial to TNG

·       Poor communication – vague/incorrectannouncements lacking transparency and accountability

·       No permanent, independentchairperson – since 2015!; lack of leadership to and accountability of the BOD;lack of appropriate skills/ experience for TNG at this stage

TNG is entering the big game now. The poor performance ofthe past, if continued will be unforgiving. The current shareholder action willensure that the BOD will appoint an appropriate chairperson promptly andbusiness will continue. The Browns have decades of extremely successful experience in this game,most notably, FMG and they are not alone with their views.

I will vote immediately in favour of the removal of RT andwill be encouraging others in my circle of influence to do the same.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.002(4.08%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $7.85K 164.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 332380 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 764986 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.