TVN 0.00% 5.6¢ tivan limited

No offence to anybody with that view however, I can say that I...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    No offence to anybody with that view however, I can say that I would like RT (possibly others too) to be removed from the company completely based upon the following:

• He is considered the capital markets/equity raising subject matter expert within the BoD and stands proud with the last capital raising, which was questionable at best, let alone any of the previous raising's (for example the former directors from another country and the instos. with loose hands who continually drip fed shares back onto market upon receiving them)
    • He has been among the boys club who are showing resistance regarding the implementation of a chairman willing to implement the required corporate governance 
    • He supported the move for directors to extend their loans to our company, then subsequently raised equity as millions of options expired worthless
    • As acting chairman, has failed to enforce accountability of management on failures in communications and missed timelines

The list could go on however, leaving RT in a position to make calls regarding the future direction of the company seems pointless to say the least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $96.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $26.84K 488.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40557 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 162954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.