TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-26

1. 320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

Cyberbiz is the only product that has enormous potential to make this company into a $100m company. 

They need to spend money and grow the market share in cyberbiz. There needs to be A clear, directive approach on how to win new business. cyberbiz is TNT’s saviour here. ASTA services isn’t going to change anything. It’s just another source of income that has no scalable opportunity. Cyberbiz is the way. 

TNT needs to offer all customers 12 months free trial of cyber to win new business. There needs to be an incentive for customers to use this. 

No company is going to pay $100 per month on a cyber product until they get hacked first. 

Cyber protection is more of a reactive than proactive approach for many companies as that is their mindset - “I don’t need this because I won’t get hacked! I’ve got norton antivirus”

TNT needs to take a bold approach to win new business in cyber protection. 

What is their sales manager doing? Who is their sales manager since Karen left. She did nothing. 

I just recently joined a brand new fintech company that hasn’t started generating any revenues and only have a concept idea but they manage to raise $30m for pure marketing to win new business once they release their product and already have a huge backing from one of Australia’s biggest superfund. Let’s look at ATLASSIAN, UBER, AIRBNB, SPOTIFY. None of these companies are profitable. Why are they successful ? It’s because they have so many customers. NOT ONCE has TNT given us a clear number of how many customers they’ve got or how good their customer sign up growth is. Goes to show they’ve got nothing. 

TNT needs to learn from this and be better. 

No one is going to invest in TNT unless the management starts taking some bold approaches. Management has 6 months to make something happen otherwise we’re doomed. Forget cost cuttinng - that’s not going to save TNT. Go hard or go home. Boom or bust. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.