TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

You don’t seriously believe that a fund manager is buying up the...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

You don’t seriously believe that a fund manager is buying up the stock thathas changed hands over the last few weeks do you? Which funds manager will playaround with the insignificant $ value that has changed hands! They would needto be fired if that is the case. 

If anything the shares that are changing hands are from mum and dadinvestors. 2.75M shares have changed hands in 30 days for a total ofapproximately $140K in value. This is chicken shit for a funds manager. TNT isvolatile for a reason and a speculative share that has potential of going upfrom here, thus my participation. If they manage to pull off the acquisition ofASTA it has a potential for going north of 10c otherwise we can say goodbye toour investment. Tesserent will be trading on fumes (based on their reporting) and need a hugeinjection of funds to keep it afloat unless there has been turnaround inoperating status.

I am risking it and still buying at these levels hoping my order completes today but not fussed either way, have enough skin in the game but I am notdelusional that my skin is insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.