WBT 1.34% $2.94 weebit nano ltd

WOW! Been reading the arguments for and against this...

1. 174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    WOW! Been reading the arguments for and against this cosolidation the last 2 days. Seems like a little battle is going on. (Which Suchs!)

Personally, I'm not too happy about it but I am hoping the BOD know what is best for the long term. It's kind of like being in a cartoon with a Devil on one shoulder and an Angel on the other shoulder sending me mixed messages. And yes, I have "liked" posts in both directions if they were above the waist. Everyone has a right to their point of view without being put down. Just as I am entiteled to be confused. Remember, we are all here to discuss things, not to hurt each others feelings. Or at least that's how I see it.

Some think we may head to NASDQ, some say we are no where near NASDAQ. Some say bigger players will bring us big bucks but only at a higher SP. Some fear that the SP will fall right after the cosalidation. Some talk about partnerships or other big Ann to get the SP up before the consolidation, some say we need the cosolidation first off, to get the big partners to sign. I'm just cofused about it all.

If the BOD do read HC, then here is a thought for you, why not try to compromise? 15:1 or10:1?

And what about us? Is it really all Black & White? What could be up, that we have not yet thought of? Do we need to take a Step back, view ALL the facts, and then maybe, just maybe, start thinking outside the "Box"??? There could be some significant reason we haven't even thought of yet. I can come up with a few crazy ideas but I will not post them for fear of being ridiculed here. But that's just all my opinion of course.

Cheers and Good Luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.040(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $554.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.96 $2.98 $2.94 $1.129M 382.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9998 $2.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.97 5678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.96
  Change
-0.040 ( 0.96 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.95 $2.98 $2.94 49176
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.