ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Hi All,I got a response:”Prana Biotechnology Limited (‘PBT’):...

1. 1,498 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Hi All,

I got a response:

”Prana Biotechnology Limited (‘PBT’): Your Report of MisconductASX refers to your online report of 14 March 2019 raising concerns about the disclosure obligations of PBT.ASX would like to thank you for making the time and effort to bring these matters to its attention. These types of communications are an important source of intelligence for ASX in performing its role of monitoring and enforcing compliance with the ASX Listing Rules.We have liaised with PBT on this matter and have been advised that this research and its findings around antibiotic resistance is neither being undertaken nor funded by PBT. We have also been advised that materials for the research were not provided by PBT and can be manufactured from publicly available information. Based on the above, we are therefore satisfied that the results of the research by the University of Queensland is not a disclosure matter for PBT.Once again, we would like to thank you for taking the time and effort to bring these matters to our attention. We hope this letter has helped clarify the situation”

thats ridiculous! How can a discovery your patented drug not be disclosed if its price sentsitive just because you didnt pay for the trial!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $8.4K 2.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
67 79035427 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 115463117 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.