SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Ann: Notice of General Meeting/Proxy Form, page-27

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Also see Post #: 38555962 for reference.

@Nighthawk10000

I might need some of your guidance.

I spoke to the company secretary on the 14th May regarding having someone at the meeting via Skype etc, so that I could hear the meeting & also ask questions through that person. They didn't think it would be a problem to do that but would check up.

I received an email on the 17th May covering Post #: 38555320 and pointing me to the documents to look at, but not detailing things specific to the company (ie its own by-laws that might have slightly different triggers percentage wise etc).

This is part of it "
    please find information below as requested in regards to the upcoming General Meeting to be held 7 June 2019:

1. Ability to change Resolutions and/or call a Shareholder Meeting

There are various provisions under the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth) in respect to this and we advise you to obtain legal advice in regards to the different avenues available to you.

2. Terms of Initial Notes

Please refer to ASX announcement dated 3 April 2019 as well as the Notice of Meeting dated 9 May 2019 for the terms of the initial Convertible Notes.

We will need to make enquiries/check in respect to your other query.

Best wishes,
    Syntonic Investor Relations"

I have been chasing them since last week on various matters including this one.

Today I received a phone and when I mentioned the topic of being on Skype to someone at the General Meeting I was told that wasn't possible as no electronic devises would be allowed in the meeting and that I'd therefore have to submit my questions beforehand.

I told the secretary that this put me in an impossible position, with no time left to organise things, I pointe out that they had actually had 20 days to get back to me in a timely manner & had only done so now because of me chasing things up. I informed them that given the circumstances (of them running the clock down) I would be formally requesting that the meeting be adjourned.

What else should I be referencing in my email other than Sec 249S of the corporations act ?

Thanks in advance.

LOTM
    Last edited by Last of the Mohicans: 04/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.