DEG 1.29% $1.15 de grey mining limited

My only gripe is with myself! I've been here many times before...

1. 3,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    My only gripe is with myself! I've been here many times before where I could have made a very handsome profit but clung on through sheer greed!

The fact is, I could have sold at close to 40c having bought at 2-5c. Instead, I hung on for fear of missing out (sad gambler at heart). When the option expiry date drew near, I questioned how convenient the timing of their flurry of announcements was. That strategy backfired big time. Panic had already set in.

Like an idiot I exercised my options. No matter what anyone says, that was a mistake as I could have bought them on market cheaper! Anyway, what did the company do? Indee expiry date getting closer and closer. Again, they left it too late for their flurry of announcements. Gee, that strategy backfired last time so why did they do it again? Too convenient (timing wise) for it not to have been another ill-judged strategy!!!

I've heard the bot waffle for years. Funny how it never is an issue with stocks that keep rising and rising in price! With the other companies where my greed backfired, 2 went into liquidation, one has been suspended for well over a year and one left the ASX when its share price was close to a tenth of a cent!

Maybe this time will be different......

Last edited by englfc: 27/06/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.15
Change
-0.015(1.29%)
Mkt cap ! $2.750B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.16 $1.16 $1.14 $1.118M 974.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 138185 $1.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.15 201425 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.29am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.