SI6 0.00% 0.3¢ si6 metals limited

Absolutely no parallels here or in any way intended, of course,...

1. 565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Absolutely no parallels here or in any way intended, of course, but some old school type investors will recall (The Bulletin) Trevor Sykes' Pierpont and his outfit Blue Sky Mines whose most successful endeavours were the mining of the mineral known as the investing public ....not sure what number that element is on the scale..... Very funny.....the hip pocket veins were deeply mined.

On a totally different topic I wonder if - a la the recent non-marketable parcels effort - the many shares destined to not be taken up in the current raise will be taken by those executives not now subscribing or by some other interested parties to strengthen their own control, or am I flinching at shadows where there are none. Not all investors have a lazy 3000 or more available in a quite short space of time, and I am not too proud to admit that in my case at least, I would have indeed subscribed had the minimum allowable been say 1000/1500, to cater for those with less deep pockets who in some cases still want to support the company, but within the bounds set by their budget constraints.

I continue to support SI6 and maintain my belief their areas have good potential, but time is, as usual, of the essence, and my patience is being stretched when no tangible work is done to justify the money being invested.

Regards to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.922M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $5.765K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 69703044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 16643790 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.