NOR 7.55% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

Holla I gotta ask you this question though.. even *IF* Paul gets...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Holla I gotta ask you this question though.. even *IF* Paul gets this Oracle deal over the line before the meeting, why would investors give him a single extra cent, let alone what he is asking for? If he gets the deal done, then his reward is his company doesn't go under for a while longer. Isn't that a great enough reward, given it's his JOB that he's already paid rather well for? He's supposed to do this regardless of whether we reward him for getting a deal done or not.

What's in it for investors? Why would we vote to give him anything he isn't already getting? What's the worst that could happen if we simply say no? As far as I can see, nothing. He's still going to turn up for work the next day. He's surely invested heavily enough in Norwood that he will do everything he can to keep his company afloat. It's not like he can resign because he's not being remunerated sufficiently. If he really thinks his role in the company is invaluable, presumably he'd literally work for free to avoid losing it. If anything, we shouldn't we be voting to *reduce* his salary until Norwood becomes sustainably profitable?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $63.17K 1.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 69999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 7.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ 175100
Last updated 15.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.